Ping G25 Fairway Wood
The Ping G25 Fairway Wood, their highest MOI fairway wood, features a slightly larger head design with a traditional shape that is easy to align with the target. The charcoal non-glare finish helps with alignment and inspires confidence.
Extreme variable-thickness face
Extreme variable-thickness face creates an efficient energy transfer for faster ball speeds and greater distance. The face is slightly taller than G20 (1.31" vs. 1.27").
Low-profile, forgiving design
Mass low in the clubhead positions the CG low and back for higher launch and increased forgiveness (especially on shots hit low on the face, the most common "mis-hit").
1. External sole weighting increases MOI
2. Extreme variable-thickness face contributes to added distance
3. Low-profile, forgiving design
4. Traditionally shaped, 17-4 stainless steel head
5. Charcoal, non-glare matte finish
Ping G25 Fairway Wood for sale, Australia, cheap, discount, online, cheapest, price, best price, review, sale, test, deal, head, distance, shaft, headcover, custom, weight, availability, best loft, grips, retail.